Tuesday

Today

Today I have a new obsession
Something that makes me go insane
It is not any kind of fiction
It is like a rainbow after the rain
It is the desire to write
To put emotions into words
Bring characters to life
A story beginning with the chirping of birds!


It is the story of a wonderland
Of Kings and Queens
Painted with the color of my imaginary sand
Of romance and heroic scenes!
The evil step mother
The King who was once a poor lad
The long lost brother
Good triumphs bad!


Simple stories we once loved
As all children do
But today all these are shoved
Without much ado!
As realism and practicality
Take over the innocence of a child
And break the illusion of fairyland with great brutality
My only prayer is - I hope the effect is mild!


My obsession is not to write
A tale about a dreamland
But I obsess on the need for a simpler life
In this great land
Where children remain children
And not obsess about life’s rat-race
And get happiness from simple things
And lead life at an easier pace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there ... nice to read this blogs